Managed Service Capability
AMW has provided managed service capabilities for a number of geographically diverse, deliverables based, Integrated Work Packages (IWP).
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Maritime (ISREW-M) SPO – AMW has been providing contracted project and engineering support services to EW, now ISREW Branch, for the last 16 years delivering branch outcomes. AMW is currently providing a dedicated team to support the ISREW-M Nulka and Sensors programs in:
- Engineering (RF, aero, communications, software & systems)
- Test and Evaluation
- Project Management and Support
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Project Administration
- CDD Development
- Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) SPO – AMW have been providing engineering, test and evaluation, integrated logistics support, export controls, project management and project administration to the AESA SPO since 2015.
As part of our services AMW have been delivering project management, engineering and technical expertise relating to the development, acquisition and support of AESA technologies both domestically and internationally. These services support the world-leading active electronically scanned array systems acquired through CEA Technologies.
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Maritime (ISREW-M) SPO, Test & Trials Support – The provision of specialist maritime systems and software engineering deliverables, specialist sea and land based T&E and IV&V services, project management and acquisition and sustainment logistic support services.
- Patrol Boat SPO – Provision of a team under an integrated support services contract from 2014 through to 2018 to support the sustainment and through-life support of the Armidale Class Patrol Boats (ACPB) and its equipment and systems. Services provided to PBSPO included:
- Chief Engineer and DAAR services
- Platform Engineering
- Sustainment Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- DOORs development
- Training development and Delivery
The key to our success is providing highly skilled and experienced personnel and teams capable of delivering to a diverse range of specialist requirements; a strong governance and collaborative work approach to ensure each engagement is successful; established processes and procedures to ensure standardisation of services; and a dedicated business and operations manager responsible for business and customer satisfaction.